- Blo is the industry leader, with over 100 North American locations and growing. Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships including: UNITE haircare and Glo Skin Beauty, who support and love our salon staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities for hairstylists.
- You will expand your clientele while working at a highly respected local Dry Bar
- Work weekends and are flexible with scheduling
- Love making people feel beautiful, special and valued
- Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment in a salon
- Understand the importance of maintaining a squeaky-clean work environment when working as a stylist
- Work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
- An up-to-date cosmetology license for the state
- Open communication with manager to arrange dates of service that would fit ours and your schedule.
- The ability to work some weekends (Saturday at a minimum with Sunday and Friday availability preferred) and be flexible with your schedule
- A passion for the beauty and cosmetology industry and making people feel better
- Salon experience an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement for hair stylists
- Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup, or be promoted to senior stylist or management roles
Gorgeous, and going places
If you are passionate about beauty, love delivering excellent customer service, and are a team player, join the Blo family* and have a career you can be proud of!
*Each Blo Blow Dry Bar location is independently owned and operated by a Franchisee. You are completing this application to be considered for employment by the Franchisee. All employment and hiring decisions are made by the Franchisee. Blo Blow Dry Bar Inc. is not the employer. All inquiries about employment at an independently owned and operated Blo location should be made directly to the Franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)